THE LAW OF KARMA is the most wanted theory to be learnt.
THE KARMA is a Sanskrit word which means Action. Karma refers all the actions a person makes, both with their Mind and Body! Every activity creates karma!
Karma symbols as Endless knot. Endless knots symbolize interlinking of cause and effect, a Karmic cycle that continues eternally.
The law of Karma can be equated as ‘every action must have a reaction’. What we think, speak or act we initiate a force which reacts accordingly.
Karma can be explained as the idea that every action has a reaction and no action can be disconnected from its result. Therefore, a person’s actions cannot be escaped – their consequences will always be realized.
This has been explained in Vedas like, We reap, what we sow.
Karma refers to our actions and their resultant reactions in this and previous lives, as well as in future lives too!
Therefore, Karma’s, born with good intentions, kindness and compassion will reciprocate with the same. Whereas, actions induced with greed, anger and foolishness will reciprocate with the same. It is said that every thought, word and deed comes back to us with accuracy.
This is considered in many schools of religion and philosophy as for the concept of rebirth or reincarnation. The law of Karma says that it can be carried over from one life to the next. Your Actions doesn’t affect your current life, but future lives, as well. The character and personality of an individual is the result of the karma of their previous lives and actions.
As The Karma refers to cause and effect, the actions of an individual create their own future. Actions creates karma, but the intention behind the action also affects the karma. And those actions which are unintentional, do not have the same karmic influence and considered as karmically neutral.
This is also why deeds which seems to be good,but has an egoistic motive behind it, will have a small positive effect.” Purity in ‘Thoughts, Words and Deeds’ all are equally important.
There are three types of Karma:
1) Sanchita karma:. The sum of one’s past karmas – All actions whether good or bad as it will follow from one’s past life to the next life.
2) Kriyamana karma: The one’s Present tour present actions creating the fruits which will be experienced in the future.
3) Prarabdha Karma: its like , Prarabdha karma is like ripe for reaping. It cannot be avoided or changed. It is only exhausted by being experienced. You pay your past debts. Its a collection of past , the results of which are experienced in the present life. This Prarabdha Karma creates circumstances that we are destined to experience in our present lifetime.
THE LAW OF KARMA
According to Hindu philosophy, there is life after death. That means, if The Karma of an individual is good, the next birth will be rewarding, and if not, then they may devolve into a lower life form. So to live your actions with good karma it is important to live life according toor what is right.
One can not escape the consequences of their actions, but will suffer only if they themselves have made the conditions for their suffering. You can not Ignore The Law of Karma.
Every action has a vibration and karma reacts with same vibration. We cannot predict the reactions of Karma, but we can influence how Karma acts in our lives. Therefore, we better understands the potential consequences of our actions so we shall not invite negative reactions.
1. THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT
A) What you sow, you will reap. The Law of Cause and Effect.
B) Whatever we give to the Universe, comes back exactly to us.
C) If you want Peace, Love, Happiness, then,you should spread Peace and Love,Happiness.
2. THE LAW OF CREATION
A) Life doesn’t just HAPPENS, it needs our Participation. We need to create the life that we want instead waiting for it to happen!
B) We are both inside and outside, present with the Universe.
C) Surround yourself and believe in yourself with what you want to have in your Life.
3. THE LAW OF HUMILITY
A) If you refuse to accept something, it will continue to happen, therefore, you need to learn to accept the things.
B) When we judge others, we judge ourselves. Before defining someone else’e character, define yours!
4. THE LAW OF GROWTH
A) To change the world, you have to change yourself first.
B) When we changes ourselves, life changes too.
C) You cannot control others, but definitely yourself. So, instead of controlling others, control Your self!
5. THE LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY
A) We must accept responsibility for our actions. Whenever there is something wrong in my life, there is something wrong in me.
B) We mirror what surrounds us and what surrounds us is what mirrors us; a Universal Truth. When something is wrong we should look at ours faults as well rather than blaming others.
C) To change the world we must accept responsibility what we have created. We must take responsibility what is in our life.
6. THE LAW OF CONNECTION
A) It is important that things shall get done what they are supposed to be as, as everything in the Universe is connected. Every action we take contributes to the whole.
B) All actions are equal, and influence the whole. Past-Present-Future they are all connected.
7. THE LAW OF FOCUS
A) You can not think of two things at the same time.
B) If we will learn to focus on Spiritual Values,we will never have lower thoughts like as jealousy, greed or anger.
8. THE LAW OF GIVING AND HOSPITALITY
A) You must live by the values, you hold dear.
B) Here is where we put what we CLAIM that we have learned, into actual PRACTICE.
C) You can’t act with patience, love, and harmony from impatience, hatred or fear.
9. THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW
A) Thinking and analyzing our past all the time, prevents us from being in the Present.
B) Past thoughts, Prevents us from having new ones, the new you, the new Life.
10. THE LAW OF CHANGE
A) History repeats itself till we successfully don’t learn the lessons of changing our path.
B) To move forward, we must accept the past and learn the lessons. Only then can we move forward.
11. THE LAW OF PATIENCE AND REWARD
A) All Rewards require CONSISTENT hard work. .
B) Rewards of lasting value require patience and persistent hard work.
C) True joy follows doing what we’re suppose to be doing, and LOVING with what we are rewarded with!
12. THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE AND INSPIRATION
A) You get back from something whatever YOU have put into it.
B) The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it.
C) Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the Universe in Whole.
The Law Of Karma – How It Works
This law is straight and logical. ”If you hit yourself against a wall, you may hurt yourself. If you hit someone by physically fighting with them you may cause harm, pain, injury to the person and the law of Karma requires you to experience the same pain. “
I am sure, you must be wondering that our little thought and even a little action can influence our lives back. Yes, it can! Also i want to say that believing in Karma leads you to a path where only good thoughts, good deeds follows you! As you can differentiate between good and bad! I read few things which i want to share with you and that is:
- Those who have hurt you will screw up themselves eventually and if you would be lucky enough God will let you watch it.
- When a bird is alive, it eats ants. when the bird dies, ants eat it. circumstances can change at any time. You might be powerful today but time is more powerful than you, remember that! Don’t devalue or hurt anyone.
- Forgive the person and their actions, set them free, let them go, never get into hate, and karma will take care what it is meant to be.
- Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserved!
- Even a good player will be the toy of a better player and that is called Karma!!
- How people treat you is their Karma, and how you react is Yours.
- Karma never loses an address.
- Karma cleanses- Be grateful, act with love, check your motives, watch your attitude, forgive.
- Never lose yourself, Sometimes, You have to go through the worst to get the best.
- Do good and good will come for you.